As women, we typically tend to care about our health and appearance, as they are assuredly interwoven. And it is clear, the manner in which we carry ourselves and act are directly dependent on how healthy we actually are. Being a consciously healthful female involves both dietary and anatomical awareness. Knowing both leads to being a confident woman, one who turns a few heads and raises a few brows, too.
Being Health-Conscious and Gaining Confidence:
Know who you are and how you live day to day, in terms of your eating and activity.
You should ask yourself a few questions about your eating habits:
- How do you eat? Do you have a regular, balanced eating schedule throughout the day? Or are you accustomed to binging or snacking when inclined?
- How much do you eat? Eating until you’re full and plump and eating to live well and get energized are two completely different things. It’s best to choose the latter.
- How well do you balance your diet? Don’t just stick to all protein or all greens. Mix the two, add more nutritional options, but more importantly expand your palette. Be eclectic in your eating, it only betters your health.
- Are you eating healthy? Eating a variety of foods with high nutritional value, prepared in healthful ways is essential. Steer clear of junk and fast foods.
Eat regularly throughout the day, but try to avoid constant snacking or binging. Food should be a source of nourishment, not enjoyment. Eat to fuel the mind and body, not your cravings. Be well-rounded in your food selections, as the body needs carbohydrates, proteins and fats to function.
Eating healthfully is never enough as a woman. Staying active in tandem with eating well is most beneficial. On your activity level, ask yourself:
- Am I truly active? Do I “exercise?” If activity to you includes rushing in the morning from bed to work, then you’re sadly mistaken, and inactive. Schedule a steady regiment of exercise or activity, before or after work.
- How can I plan to exercise regularly? Do I have time? Anyone can fit in some form of exercise. Aim to exercise 3-5 days a week, exercising at least 20 minutes at a time. This is achievable for anyone, whether before work or after; we all have 20 minutes to spare.
- What should I focus on during a workout? Ideally, even if you’re just starting out, target certain areas on your body you’d like to shape, tone and improve. As women, we tend and need to tone more rather than build, specifically focusing on our all too familiar trouble areas: those buns, thighs and legs.
So, keeping active means more than daily rushing and prepping. True exercise takes actual scheduling and doing – 20 minutes at a time, 3-5 days a week – which could vary depending on your work and/or daily schedule. Within those days of exercise, find your trouble spots and start focusing on improving them.
By eating properly and keeping with a steady work out plan a healthful lifestyle is just within your reach. Eat well and exercise on a regular basis, ladies! It is certain that women everywhere will gain a greater level of confidence by doing the two, as well as a more shapely physique.
Ladies, if you’re looking to shape and tone your legs check out a new leg exercise machine,leg magic.