A Kettlebell is a piece of exercise equipment that strongly resembles a cannonball with a handle attached to it. These items are generally made from cast iron or cast steel. They were developed back in the 1700s in Russia. They have been used by athletes to increase their strength and they were even used by the Soviet army in their physical training for their troops.
Some Kettlebells are actually bags filled with sand instead of the cast iron cannonballs, but even the bags are uniquely shaped so they provide an unstable force. These items are often used in swinging motions and they provide excellent cardiovascular responses and they provide good strength training without the person having to repeat one exercise for several repetitions over a long period of time.
• Provides as much, if not more, cardio exercise as a treadmill does
• Can help you create functional strength in muscles without your having to do monotonous isolated repetitions
• Creates flexibility without requiring long, tedious poses
• It is a combination of strength training and cardio training
• You do not need a lot of expensive equipment to do the exercises
• Anyone, of any shape, size, or age can do some type of Kettlebell exercises
• The exercises are not boring because there is such a variety of things you can do
• This is the perfect exercise for people who have a limited amount of time to devote to their daily exercise regimen
• Kettlebell exercises helps to create a denser muscle mass and muscle burns more calories so it eliminates fat stores in the body at a higher rate than if you were simply engaging in cardio exercises. Cardio exercises get the blood flowing and improves circulation but when you really want to burn the fat away you have to include strength training
• Is effective at working every muscle in your body
• Kettlebells help to strengthen ligaments and tendons. The increased strength of ligaments and tendons means your joints will be stronger and less likely to be injured
• Kettlebell exercises do not cause women to bulk up in muscle mass like lifting traditional barbells will.
• It is very easy to learn how to use the Kettlebell exercises
• Kettlebell exercises increase your coordination
So exercising Kettlebells can not only be very much helpful for the athletes and they can increase their strength with the help of Kettlebells but also it can help other people too if they exercise it.