Strength and endurance should be two main key parts in any effects men’s fitness plan as well as a biceps workout because of their benefits. Acquiring muscle strength amplifies your fitness level, dropping added body fat, boosting your metabolism and allowing you to perform at a much higher level. Not to mention that as a persons strength increases theirs shape and physique tend to improve as well. This improvement tends to lead to a boost in confidence. And it is this boost that motivates people to perform in all area of their lives
The strength training article you are reading is based on the bicep muscle. Bellow you will see the most common exercises for biceps that you can add to your biceps workout
Curls are the most applied bicep move. There are many ways you can perform the curl. Bellow are the simple explanations of some of the variations of the bicep curl
- Standing Dumbbell curls – stand up straight; keep your elbows at your sides, with palms up. Curl the dumbbell to your chin, and then lower back down slowly
- Incline Dumbbell curl – using an inclined bench, sit on it with back flat on bench, and perform a standard curl as explained above
– Standing Barbell Curl – this move is exactly like the Standing Dumbbell Curl only you must use a barbell instead of a dumbbell (in any biceps workout this move is usually the key ingredient because of it ability to work the most muscle fibers)
– Reverse Curls – with palms facing down execute same movement as a Standing Dumbbell Curl
– Alternating Dumbbell Hammer Curl – this move is the same as the Standing Dumbbell Curl only your palms must be facing your thighs.
- Concentration Curl – on a flat bench, using one hand with elbow braced on your inner thigh, perform a regular bicep curl.
- Preacher Curl – seated on a preacher bench, perform a standard curl with a dumbbell, a bar or cable
Be aware that these explanations are proved for informational purposes only. It is very important that you talk to a professional to learn proper form. Doing this will reduce the risk of injury. Also make sure to study moves and forms properly to place together the most effective biceps workout you can
You can use these bicep exercises to form any sort of biceps workout to your liking. As in any body part there are lots of other moves that you can use to build your biceps. But the ones proved are the most famous. Try and mix and match with rep ranges and sets not to mention methods of training.
Why not try things like rest pauses or super sets. Combine that with training with different rep ranges and watch your biceps workout soar and watch your bicep truly grow.