Depending on what you’ve heard about them from fitness experts, you know kettlebell training benefits are numerous. And in the instance that you haven’t, here are my top five reasons to explore the possibility of adding kettle bell training to your current fitness routine.
1) Kettlebell training equipment is portable. Small and round, kettlebells are best described as cannon balls with sturdy handles. You can purchase them in a variety of colors and sizes, depending on your needs. With that said, whether you’re living in a small New York City studio or a lofty penthouse in Atlanta, your kettlebell can easily accommodate itself to your living situation. Keep it in the closet, in the corner, or on your living room table as a conversation piece; no matter what, it won’t inconvenience you like a bulky treadmill or weight training bench will.
2)Kettlebell routines have an infinite number of combinations. Whether you’re just learning the basics of kettlebell swinging, or have been throwing around a Russian girya for decades, you’ll easily discover there’s really no such thing as a boring routine when it comes to these babies. Kettle bells have an impressively wide range of movements that you can incorporate in your regimen- and they’re easy to mix and match to suit your needs and tastes as you progress.
3) Kettle bell equipment, used consistently and properly, will strengthen your core muscles and stabilize your center of balance. This is great as your core muscles are the key platform from which all of your other muscles are able to balance and work properly as well. You’ll have better posture, a smoother gait and look more confident automatically as you increase your use of these dynamic tools.
4) Kettlebell exercise routines are excellent timesavers if you’re trying to burn fat, build muscle, increase endurance and maximize your stamina. You can accomplish all four goals in one simple and challenging workout that takes less time than all of those separate workouts combined. Even better, a solid kettlebell workout really only takes you about 20 minutes per day. I know it sounds really cliche, but 20 minutes a day, 3 times a week with the right focus, proper movements and accurate weight for your needs will really get you into shape.
5) Kettle bell fitness DVDs are widely available by several companies. Dragon Door is by far one of, if not the best, kettlebell distribution companies around today. Their incredible line of products includes fitness programs for men and women of all levels – beginner, intermediate and advanced. In addition to Dragon Door, Jillian Michaels and KettleWorx also have spectacular exercise programs you can perform in your own home when you don’t feel like making it to the gym… leading me to my next reason.
6) You can do kettlebells at home! Whenever you’re snowed in, woke up late, don’t have time to make it across town and back, need a quick workout before you hit your 9-to-5, your kettlebell will keep you company and still get you in shape. Pull it out the closet and get to work!
7) Kettlebell equipment is an excellent back strenghener as well. Regular experience with this high intensity interval workout improves body stamina and endurance over time, which is essential to maintaining strength and vigor throughout your life.
As you can see, kettlebell training benefits just about everyone. Whether your fitness goal is to lose weight, ramp up your strength or assassinate the last 10 stubborn pounds that decidedly cling to your midsection, kettlebell interval training can improve your results in record time, leaving you in the best shape of your life.
Need kettlebell fitness for rapid fat burning, muscle building or improved stamina?
Visit my website to uncover how you can experience kettlebell training benefits that will turn your wobbly belly rolls into a taut, tight 6 pack you can bounce quarters off of in less than 30 minutes a day!